Applications for 2018-2019 will be open from March 1-April 30, 2018. 20 students will be accepted in a competitive process. Interviews will take place in early May 2018. Applicants to the program must:
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be dedicated to community service
- Be interested in exploring their Jewish identity
- Be interested in exploring their relationship to Israel
- Commit to full participation in monthly Sunday workshops, 3 Shabbatonim (weekend retreats), a ten-day peer-to-peer exchange and hosting the Yerucham Diller Cohort in Miami, and the three week Israel Summer Seminar in July
- Be in 10th or 11th grade in September of the cohort year
- Be a Jewish teen living or going to school in Miami-Dade County
- The cost of the entire program including the 3-week Israel Summer Seminar is $3,600.
- Scholarships are available. Contact Lindsay Spiegelman at email@example.com or (305) 576-4030 x119 for more information.
To apply to be a Diller Teen Fellow, complete the following steps:
- Fill out the application form below.
- To be considered, you must fully complete the form and press submit. You will recieve confirmation of your submission if you have completed the process.
- Two References -- one of these references must be from a school official or teacher
DO NOT WAIT FOR THESE RECOMMENDATIONS IN ORDER TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION!
- Upon submission of your application, you will be contacted to confirm your interview date and time.